Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Finally!



We finally got some snow that didn't melt before it hit the ground! I like how the kids that were waiting for the bus this morning cleared off half of this car - I'm sure they were really just making snowballs to throw at each other, but at least this person's car is half cleared anyway!

It's still snowing now, and I don't think that my camera phone can capture the picture outside our office windows, but here's my verbal interpretation:
The streets outside are building are like wind tunnels - it can be a light breeze, but the tall building in the financial district will channel that breeze and send it down the streets to blow us all around. Today there are flurries, and when you look out the windows in our office, the wind blows them in a million directions and it just looks like they're dancing around. So fun!

No comments: