Sunday, January 28, 2007

Two for today...

Pete and I came down to JP Licks to get coffee and relax because there are people asleep on almost every upholstered surface in our house this morning. There was a tiny bit of snow on the ground and it's bright and sunny and a beautiful 31.5 degrees out today. As we were walking I said "see, it's days like this that make me wish we had a dog, because I could take it out on a fun walk through the snow in Franklin Park!". Pete still argues with me saying that I don't really want to have to get up and walk a dog in the morning. I digress. So I mention how much I want a dog, and then we rock up to the corner across from Canto 6, and find these three guys waiting patiently for their owners to get their (fair trade) coffee and come back for them.



Then we walk on down to JP Licks, grab a table by the front window, and just got to watch these guys and a B-E-A-YOO-TIFUL chocolate lab (not in the picture) waiting not so patiently for their owners to get their (organic fair trade) coffees. When we have a doggy, we will train him not to bark impatiently when we run inside for our coffees.



Outside JP Licks

No comments: