Sunday, February 24, 2008

Second Shot Sunday?



I was excited about the bedroom improvements, so you all are getting a double dose today - That's our new duvet cover on the bed, and 4 of the 6 Nantucket photos I have framed. I need to buy more photo hanger things, but the hardware store is closed on Sundays. I probably could have tried using just nails, but I didn't want to put a million holes in the wall if I could help it.

I also put together a little photo tour of the apartment because I realized that a lot of folks haven't seen it. I'll add to it as I clean/change/prettify things, and I'll try to make a note here when I do so you guys can track the progress. Maybe if I get super motivated to clean/organize/prettify, I'll enter Apartment Therapy's Smallest Coolest contest in the spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh this looks SO good, I'm so glad you decided to move everything to the center of the eaves. I can't wait to see it with all of them hung!