Kali and I went to see Shakespeare on the Common and the very talented and hilarious Paul (see below). It was an awesome time.
Notes for next year:
1. Show up more than 1.5 hours prior to show (2-2.5 is probably best - so bring cards, cribbage boards, etc...)
2. Bring at least the following for sustenance: Brie, wine, bread, grapes, strawberries, hummus, chocolate, prosciutto.
3. Don't wait until the last night to go!
4. Invest in a low to the ground beach chair.
5. Invest in a pretty picnic basket.
Top photo available for purchase here.