Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday I'm In Love


Last week I put together some things I was lovin' (on my Flickr) using other people's photos and fd's flickr toys. This week I thought it might be fun to take pictures of things I'm lovin' and edit them together myself. I'm contemplating trying to do this every week, but I'm not ready to commit to that just yet. Anyway, here you go!

This Friday, I'm In Love with...
The pink scarf that my friend Mumi brought be back from Hanoi when she was back home last November. It's huge and I wrap myself up in it when I'm cold at work, or use a hacking knot around my neck when I'm wearing it with a jacket. I don't think I've ever gotten more compliments on a piece of clothing or accessory before.

Wearing jeans to work! I do this so rarely - I can't even remember the last time I did it, but every day this week I've wanted to, and since I was leaving early to head to class tonight and half of the floor works from home on Fridays, I finally just did it. I also wore totally seasonally inappropriate shoes and didn't care because I love them (I wore my rain boots whenever I was outside, though).

Cadbury Dairy Milk!!! Whit & Ed sent back a (HUGE) bar with B last time he was over, and we broke it open at book club last Sunday. There will be none left by the time this Sunday rolls around.

2 comments:

Leyre said...

Very pretty grouping, Sarah. I'm glad you cleared up the rain boots thing because I took one look at those (very cute) shoes and was like oh damn, that could not have been fun to be outside in.

Sarah G said...

Thanks. The only outside walking I did in those shoes was my quick Starbucks run. I discovered that the mildew that I found on the wall in out closet? Oh yeah, it's also on the lining of one of my boots. Not a lot, but I think I need to buy some bleach and see if I can get it out. I'll be sad if I have to get rid of those boots because of it...I only just got them!