Friday, November 07, 2008

Week 6 - Friday I'm in Love


This Friday I'm in Love with...

1. The yellow, yellow trees in Post Office Square. When I'm on the phone at work and don't need to be in front of my computer, I can wander to the window and look out over the top of these trees. There are three of them and one different tree that is still green, and the look beautiful from above (but reflections meant no picture from the office, so you'll have to live with this one, from below).

2. I've been so annoyed that it's pitch black out before I leave work at 5 all week, but when I walk out of the building I'm rewarded with this lovely glow. It helps that today was misty and everything was wet and shiny after the rain yesterday and the misty rain all day today. I'm sure I'll get over that soon, but for now I'm going to enjoy it!

3. Corn Chowda from Boston Chowda Company! I used to love this place and get meals there all time - it must have been when I was in retail and worked at a mall that had one? I can't remember now, but today I decided to take a walk over to Faneuil Hall and get me some yummy chowda. It was worth it...yummy yummy lunch.

No comments: