Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Madeline Bovine


Ten on Tuesday....

1. This is Madeline Bovine, who was given to my by a former coworker when I left the my last company. She has 6 different outfits and lives on my desk at work. I usually keep her on my shelves where I'm the only one that gets to see her, but I recently moved her out near my Christmas tree because I think she's fitting of the seasonal decor. She's gotten a lot of compliments. If you would like a Madeline Bovine of your own, you're going to have to eBay for her.

2. My Christmas tree has also garnered a lot of compliments at work.

3. I am not complaining about the warm weather, but I cannot handle going from 0 (with windchill) to 60 in the span of three days.

4. Speaking of 0 to 60 in three days, I'm all registered for the 2009 Breast Cancer 3-Day! This year I'm walking in Boston, and our team name is Babes for Boobs, and we're recruiting members. If you're even remotely thinking about it, email me and I'll fill you in! If you're not interested in walking/volunteering...don't worry, I'll hit you up for money soon.

5. Walking in the 3-Day last October was one of the most amazing things I've ever done. I think that everyone I know should get involved somehow - walking, crewing, or coming out to cheer the walkers on. I can't really put it into other words...it was just absolutely amazing.

6. I'm sad that I can't walk in DC again next year so that I could go through that with my sisters again.

7. My collection of holiday music is large enough to last me almost an entire work day.

8. Work has been a bit hectic recently as we all try to wrap up everything we need to wrap up for year end...and try to kick off everything we need to kick off for '09. Thank God vacation is coming soon.

9. Thanks to Guitar Hero, I think that Pete's left hand is going to turn into a claw, a la Friends (cut to 2:50 if you don't know what I'm talking about).

10. Why is it only Tuesday?

No comments: