Sunday, April 26, 2009

Painter


Today is a very big day around here! SB and I walked 6.25ish miles yesterday and 11.25ish miles today, along the Emerald Necklace. In honor of the first weekend that I've stuck with the suggested training schedule, I started updating my training blog for this year! Please head over there and read about today's walk...and see some more photos (which are probably prettier than this one). This woman was at the Arnold Arboretum painting pictures of the magnolias across the path (of which there are pictures on my training blog). I'll be updating there much more regularly, so keep your eyes on it. And of course if you want to donate, head to my fundraising page!

In other big news - I've caught up on a lot of posts here as well, so here they are:
4/17/09
4/18/09
4/19/09
4/20/09
4/24/09
4/25/09

I will try not to fall so far behind again.

No comments: