Sunday, October 09, 2011

Numbers Six & Seven

10.09.2011 Crockpot BBQ Chicken

Thanks to some motivation, football avoidance, and coming across a tasty looking recipe earlier this week, I managed to make some progress on two of my Fall To Do List items. The Crockpot BBQ Chicken smelled so good while it was cooking that Pete and I were both dying to dig in. College football on TV yesterday meant that I got comfy on the couch in the office, catching up on my TV shows and crocheting the evening away. I finally finished a hat that I started in March of 2009 after I made a hat of the same pattern (in purple, of course) for Emily for her birthday...and then I left it, 80% done, until last weekend when I finally picked it up, frogged it, and started over again!

Not that I ever will the winter to come sooner, but I almost wish it weren't so unseasonably warm and I could wear this soon...instead, I'll happily don shorts and flip flops and wait a few months until the weather warrants a super soft, super warm baby alpaca hat!

10.09.2011 Red Hat 1

No comments: