Saturday, February 11, 2012

Number 4: (day eleven) Something Red

Harpoon 4

We went to the Harpoon Brewery with a few friends today to try and catch one of the last tours and tastings. Unfortunately the tours had sold out by 1:30, and we were out of luck. At least we bought a growler of beer, and there was plenty of "something red"s for me to take pictures of!

Some quick smart phone sleuthing told us that the Blue Hills Brewery was still open for tastings, so off we went to make sure we still got in our fair share of beer tastings. (Well, not me. I don't drink beer because it's gross.) We bought more beer there, too.

Pete is distraught that I didn't want to buy a t-shirt, because I was also handcrafted in Canton, Mass. "These are your people! You should support them!" he kept saying.

You can see a few other photos from both the Harpoon Brewery and Blue Hills Brewery here.

No comments: