Monday, February 06, 2012

Number 4: (day six) Looking Up

Looking Up

The view as I was walking outside my office at lunchtime today...blue skies and sunny, but don't be fooled, it was chilly! There are some really beautiful buildings in the financial district near work, and a great mix of architectural styles. Some days I really love being able to look out form the tenth floor and see the detail at the top of our neighboring buildings - it's nice to think that when the buildings were being designed, people were thinking about the view from neighboring buildings and not just the ground!

More importantly, what this photo taught me was that I desperately need to clean my lenses and take my camera in to have the sensor cleaned ASAP...there was a lot of dust speck removal in Photoshop today!

No comments: