Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fiddy

web_4.26.2012_champ

I took my camera to Bromfield Camera (best photo shop in Boston!) the other day to have the sensor cleaned - for one because I was tired of having to photoshop a million little flecks of dirt and dust off every picture I took, and for another because I was pretty sure that the dirty sensor was causing a lot of problems with my focusing. I figured I'd get it cleaned to see if that would fix my focusing problem before I looked into a new lens.

Well, I have no idea if it did/would have fixed my focusing problem, because I asked the guys what it would cost to upgrade my lens (a manual focus 50mm) to one that would auto focus with my camera body, and it was a lot less than I expected. And they would take another $40 off for my lens (almost 40% of what I paid for it). So I left the store with a clean sensor and a new lens.

AND I LOVE IT.

AND THE CATS (AND PETE) HATE IT.

No comments: