Thursday, July 10, 2008

Gotcha!


Today Barley decided that he was going to play with Champ! I think I'll be saying this a lot in the next few weeks, but it's totally amazing the difference a day makes with Champ! She's hissing less and less every day, hiding less and less, and she and Barley are getting along great. Today he finally decided it was okay to play with her - which is probably good and bad. He's a little rough, but I think they'll figure it out and get used to each other. Their playing is most hilarious when they each get on a different side of the bathroom door and then they slide their paws under the door to swat at each other. Sometimes they'll work their way to the end of the door and then pop around it to get to each other.

I think I've died of cuteness about three times a day every day this week.

1 comment:

Janet Kincaid said...

What an adorable little kitten! And what a great story about how you acquired this little guy (I've just been reading all the back story.) I think Champ is a great name for a cat!