Friday, November 14, 2008

Week 7 - Friday I'm in Love


It's Friday, I'm in Love with....

1. The red cups are here! I'm so excited for the holidays it's a bit ridiculous. I already bought a mini Christmas tree and ornaments for work. I'm also going to see The Nutcracker and A Christmas Carol. I'm contemplating Boston Pops tickets.

2. Flowers from Emily! Most of them are in a vase on the table, but this rose and one of the astromeria (I think that's what they're called? Or something like that?) are currently cheering up the top of our toilet tank.

3. Useful wedding favors! The glass is from Amanda & Aaron's wedding, the cocktail shaker from Joe & Liza's. The cocktail shaker is the only one we own, so it gets a decent amount of use. I really appreciate when people give out wedding favors that are actually useful and not just something that will take up space I don't have.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the angle on the Christmas cup. I'm only "sort of" looking forward to Christmas this year. I suspect my 7 month old will be crawling (towards the tree) by that time. Maybe I should get a mini tree myself. LOL!

Sarah G said...

or tie it to the wall like we did when we had a kitten and a tree. :)

Our place doesn't have room for a tree, so we have this guy who will live on our coffee table when the time comes. The tree I got for work is about 8 inches tall and is silver, which I thought would be more fun then just plain old fake tree green!