Tuesday, January 27, 2009
10 on Tuesday
1. Some mornings I wake up, look at the weather forecast, and am instantly paralyzed by the cold. Today was one of those days. I'm tired of the cold.
2. At least it's supposed to snow tonight - snow makes the cold worth it.
3. I'm not excited to have it rain after and ruin all the prettiness of the snow.
4. Work is....ugh. But I'd rather be ....ugh than ....unemployed.
5. I took this photo because it was a long day of staring at the computer screen with few breaks and my eyes have been killing me since about 11:00 AM.
6. All afternoon I've had Guess Who's These Eyes stuck in my head.
7. This week for Biggest Loser, my unhealthy intake consists of Coke. Which is probably better than my usual unhealthy intake during Biggest Loser.
8. I have a Starbucks addiction (which I try to kick periodically, but my boss always convinces me not to: "It's not like you're addicted to crack!"), but when they finally started selling a 12 oz travel mug I officially downsized from a grande to a tall. Today, however, called for a grande.
9. Why am I not wearing my pajamas yet?
10. Champ is currently chasing her football across the house - I think she's excited about the Superbowl this weekend!