Sunday, January 25, 2009

Savior


I have a prescription migraine medication that I take when I know a whopper is coming, but I try not to take it unless absolutely necessary. Between the heavy duty pain killer and the fact that it's loaded with caffeine, I can't take it on an empty stomach or I get really flakey and shakey - pretty dang loopy (I discovered that when my doctor prescribed it and I took it at work without having eaten breakfast - much to the amusement of my coworkers who got to witness the complete loopiness that ensued). I took a nap this afternoon and woke up with a pretty sudden headache and feeling nauseous, so I walked to the convenience store for some Coke and fresh air and took two of these when I came back. Another hour or so of napping and I woke up feeling completely human. I heart you, Excedrin Tension.

No comments: