Friday, April 22, 2011

For kicks...

View from the doorway

I left work early. I was sitting on the couch trying to decide if it was too early to break open the bottle of bubbly in the fridge, when I decided it was finally time to move the furniture in the living room to the arrangement I had been thinking about for a while now. Pete was still at work, and despite Barley's interest he was not helpful in muscling around the furniture...but I finally got it all moved (perhaps or next media stand will be on casters).

Excuse the smart phone photo - I was really just taking pictures to send a friend and get feedback, I wasn't really planning on blogging about this...but then I was catching up on the last month and figured why not? There is still some fine tuning to do, but we're really liking it!

No comments: