Friday, May 04, 2012

Keep Cup

web_2012_05_04_KeepCup

I've been wanting a Keep Cup for at least a year now, but they're made by an Aussie company and for a long time the shipping to the US was pretty expensive. A few weeks ago Leyre pointed out to me that they were on Fab, a flash sale site, and I immediately went and bought one. I love that they have smaller sizes (Eight ounces is a tall at Starbucks, and is very hard to find in travel mugs! Keep Cup even has FOUR ounce mugs!), I love that you can personalize it to mark your drink, I love that you can mix and match colors. As small part of me loves that it's an Aussie company, so I get a little reminder of my Aussie friends when I look at it and see "flat white" as one of the drink options you can choose to mark.

It turns out, I love my Keep Cup even more than I thought I would, which was already a lot! Even better, all the baristas at my most frequently visited Starbucks also love my Keep Cup, and I'm pretty sure I'm working my way quickly up the ladder to become their favorite customer. :) They love that the cup is already marked with my drink, and on the inside is a mark showing where to fill to 8oz, so they know exactly what size drink they need to make. Every time a new barista sees it they get all excited and talk about how cool it is and ask me where I got it, and I won't lie, it gets me all giddy that I found this awesome product that people haven't seen before.

And so now I'm making it my mission to spread the word. Buy a Keep Cup! Buy two! I don't need a travel mug at home, but I'm totally buying one that is all white with an orange band and plug on top. Then tell everyone else you know to buy one, because you'll love it as much as I do.

No comments: