Or time to get cracking on my latest seasonal to do list! You can see how I did on my Spring list here - not too bad! I'm going to carry over the two things I didn't get around to, because I've got a start on both of them and really want to see them through to the end. The rest of this is
- Watch a Movie By Moonlight and/or Free Friday Flick while eating a picnic dinner (pizza & wine qualify as a picnic dinner)
- Tour The Graves Light on Little Brewster Island
- Take an architectural tour of Boston...from the water
- Visit the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- Attend a vintage baseball game on George's Island
- See Ansel Adams: At the Water's Edge at the Peabody Essex Museum
- Rearrange and decorate the bedroom
- Look into (and start?) volunteering at the Quincy Animal Shelter
What are you To Do-ing this summer?
Looking for some inspiration for your own seasonal to do list? Check out some of my past lists!