Monday, March 28, 2011

A List: Things To Do This Spring

This list has been really difficult for me to write. To be honest, I've probably spent more time thinking about whether I should combine my Spring and Summer list than I have considering what would go on each of them. In the end I've decided to go with two lists, but I know that some of these thing will likely carry over into the Summer. Especially since I'm planning to do some of these while on vacation with friends in June...and vacation week happens to be the week of the Summer Solstice!

Without further ado, here's my list for this Spring:

1. Buy a bike and ride it
2. Try Phở (carried over from the winter) DONE! (But with no photo/post)
3. Learn to kayak DONE!
4. Go to a New England Revolution game DONE!
5. Complete a Mark Simmons Death March DONE!
6. Create a new blog header
7. Run the Corporate Challenge in under 35 minutes DONE(ish)!
8. Have (another) Hitchcock Movie Marathon on a rainy day
9. Read the Penguin Best Books Ever Written: Best Minxes  Started, working on it  

What's on your Spring To Do list??


Check out my past To Do Lists:

A List: Winter 2011
A List: Fall 2010
A List: Summer 2010

No comments: