Tuesday, October 05, 2010

A List: Things To Do This Fall

I don't have a picture to post with this, but I've been putting it off and it's time to post it while I'm in front of a computer and not distracted! I didn't do very well with my Summer list, so I've tried to plan better this time to ensure success. :)
  1. Go to East Boston Open Studios (10/9-10) and have lunch at Santarpio's DONE!
  2. Check out the Jack-o-lantern Spectacular at Roger Williams Park Zoo (10/7-31) 
  3. Crochet, crochet, crochet! DONE!
  4. Visit Sag Harbor for Liza's baby shower! (10/24-24) DONE! 
  5. Play tourist in New York City with Mailie (11/6-9) 
  6. See the Avedon Fashion exhibit at MFA (Girls Day - 11/14) DONE!
  7. Go to the ICA DONE!
  8. Walk the Freedom Trail (With Maria & Brandon when they visit - 12/2-6) 
  9. See The Urban Nutcracker (12/3-19) 
What's on your Fall To Do List? Want to join me for anything on mine?

No comments: